Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Outrigger Island

Last week was VBS at my church and wow it was a very long week for me. I work in a day care and teach two year olds all day to begin with. I get tired by the end of the day most of the time when I get off work because my kids wear me out. I have about 12 kids in my class and it can get very crazy with all those kids. Well this past week I taught the first graders at VBS in the evenings. It was a lot of fun! Even though we only had 4 or 5 every night in our class, we could tell our kids learned a lot. It was well worth spending every night after work at church teaching children about God. Here are some pictures from the week. Our them was Outrigger Island and we decorated everything Hawaiian. It was a fun them to do.

Our class in Missions.

Christine and me

Me with Megan one of the girls in the youth group.



No comments: