On Saturday I spent the day with my whole family well everyone who showed up. My cousin Neil and his wife Courtney were in town for Neil's ordination into the ministry. It was nice to be able to be a part of that and spend time with the family. I always enjoy our family gatherings.
Well on Sunday I sang "Enough" by Barlow Girl with one of the girls in our youth group in our morning church serves. It was a lot of fun I enjoyed singing with her. That night after the evening serves all the youth got together in the gym at the church and we spent the rest of the evening playing kick ball, wally ball, and flicker ball. We all had a lot of fun hanging out.
The nice big day off was a blast. I spent the day with my mom and my sister shopping. We found a lot of good sales. I was very excited to find a nice dress on sale and getting it 75 dollars cheaper than what it was worth. It was an exciting weekend! I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment