Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Bee

So I have had a lot going on lately and have not been able to write. Last week the college and youth had a Pumpkin carving contest! It was so much fun I'll put pictures up sometime when I get a chance soon. Then we had a big family thing for my GG because she turned 94! That was also a lot of fun.

This past week was also crazy and busy. My good friend Joanna is getting married and I threw her a shower on Saturday for her and it was a blast! We had a little tea party and I made a barbie cake! I will put pictures up soon of that also. Then my dog Sophie died Saturday afternoon that was really sad she was 11 and I was the one who picked her out when she was a puppy.

Tonight we had Girl's Night! It was a lot of fun! we had a Halloween costume party. Then this week and next week I'll be busy with Judgment House with my church. Well hope everyone has an awesome week!

1 comment:

Alison Mayes said...

Sorry about your dog :(