Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sacred Laughter Quilt

I have been meaning to post this past September.  I have post before of a lady I know that has had ovarian cancer and we have gone on the Ovarian Cancer walk with her.  Well I am sad to say that she went to be with the Lord September 4, 2009.  She was a wonderful lady to be around.  Always full of joy and laughter.  She was a servant for the Lord and a role model for all of us.  She will is greatly missed.  But she is singing up in Heaven (she had such an amazing voice and sang all the time in church).  Here are pictures of a quilt my mom and I made for her when she started to get really sick.  We finished it in enough time for her to be able to enjoy it keeping her warm while she was home.

No comments: