So here I go.....MAY
We had a family get together at my grandma's the first picture is of all of the girl cousins with our Uncle Bill on his "No Girls Allowed Truck"...The second picture is of two of some new little cousins.
I also got to meet a new little cousin of mine, her name is Leah
My mom, sister, and I took a nice girls week down to Florida and spent some time at Disney World Magic Kingdom, and Epcot. We also went to Sea World. Got to meet another little cousin Victor. And spent a relaxing day at the beach.
Abigail and I went put putting (It was her first time)
We spent some time at the park and made art on the sidewalk with chalk.

In June I went to Mexico again; the pictures are of me with a power tool, me learning how to wire the electricity! That was fun! Then a Picture of the group with the house all done!
In July my friend Megan and I did our first craft fair and here is a picture of our lovely table.
I got to go down to Tennessee to visit a good friend of mine Joanna.
The rest of the summer was full of wonderful times spent at the pool with Aiden, Saylor, Abigail and Julia (some of the kids I watch).
We also went on a few walks.
Abigail got her Pinkalicious cupcakes for finally getting potty trained!
Went white water rafting with the college group at church and stayed on a lake in Georgia and went canoeing.
Took Cooper to get a hair cut.
Did some yoga on the Wii Fit with the girls.
Did lots of hair. first one is Julia and Abigail, the others are of Saylor (we finally got her hair up and its been fun).
Then we also had some dance parties with Aiden and Saylor to Hillsong Kids Dvds.
Well there you have it, a short version of my very busy summer. Now that classes have started back I am trying to juggle school, working for 2 families, and starting a little business of cakes with a friend, and helping out at church. Lets just say I am always on the go. I am looking forward to May because that means I will be done with school for good!! I can't wait to finally get this over with. I hope you all have enjoyed reading about my summer...I also made many cakes but you can see all of those on the sweetlysimple7.blogspot.com ENJOY!

















1 comment:
That's one big nutshell! Thanks for all the pics. It's good to see what you're up to. Love, Neil and Courtney
Post a Comment