Tuesday, August 12, 2008
A New Start
Last Wednesday was my last day as the Daylilies teacher at work. It was a sad day. This semester I am going back to school full time so now I will be working part time a few day
s a week at the day care. Today was my first day being home and not going into work at 6:30a.m. It was a weird morning for me. It is going to be an interesting semester. I will be very busy. Not only am I taking classes full time, 3 days a week I will be at the day care and 2 days I have a nanny job. I am excited about the nanny job! I will be with a family that I have baby sat for the past 8 years. I have seen their family grow from 2 kids to now 4 and enjoy being around them. The picture is of my last day at work with my class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment