Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Saving My Dog?

Well I never thought I would have to save my dog Sophie's life let alone any dog. Well here is what happened. Last night I got home late because we had Girl's night with our youth and it was a lot of fun. Well I am in my room and here my dog Sophie in the kitchen. She is normally never in the house because she is an outside dog. So I went to go say hi to her but David (my step-dad) was on the floor holding her trying to get into her mouth. Apparently she was choking on a bone that got stuck in her throat sideways. So I stepped in and talked to her and got her to calm down and had to hold her mouth open so David could put his hand in and get the bone out. luckily he did and we saved her life. Ha I bet you never thought you would have to do that or to see a dog chocking. It was so sad because she was trying to put her paw in her mouth to get it out. So thats my interesting story for today.

I can't wait till Thursday because I am going to Georgia to visit some friends till Monday! I can't wait I'll post again after I get back.

No comments: