Tuesday, December 9, 2008
More Changes To Come
So this will be my last month working at the day care. Over this past weekend I got a new Nanny job starting in January! Then I will be going to school, and being a nanny for two families! Crazy! I'm a nanny now for a family of 4 kids (a 21 month old, a 7 yrs, 9yrs, and 13yrs) two days a week, and then I will be a nanny for a family of 2 kids (a 2 year old, and the new baby is due Jan. 9th!) three days a week! I'm so excited! I will miss the day care and all the children there because I have been there for about 3 and 1/2 years now. But now I will get to work with the families and children one on one. So this next semester will probably be a crazy one, but whats new. ha. I'm hoping I can be done with school in the next year or so.(I'm crossing my fingers). Hope everyone has an amazing week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment