This was going around on Facebook so I decided to add it to my blog. Hope you enjoy!
1. I love to bake and to scrapbook
2. I think owning a bakery would be a lot of fun.
3. I love to sing
4. I worked in a child care for almost 4 years
5. I am a Nanny now for 2 families, one has 2 kids and the other 4 kids
6. I would say that one thing that I want to do is be a stay at home mom when I get married and have my own kids.
7. I am learning how to quilt with my mom and sister to carry on the tradition in our family
8. I was born in Madisonville, Ky but grew up in Frankfort, Ky before moving to Newburgh, In in 3rd grade
9. My nick name that our youth group at my church gave me is "Momma Carla"
10. I am going to school for Early Childhood Education
11. I have been to 3 different colleges (ISU, USI, and now Ivy Tech)
12. My dad died of a heart attack about a month after my 7th birthday
13. My favorite verses are "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress I will never be shaken" Psalm 62:1-2 and "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
14. I can watch Gilmore Girls over and over again and I have all 7 seasons.
15. As I get older I enjoy reading books more and more but I have 3 started right now. ha
16. I have been to 10 Disciple Nows with youth at church and I've been a leader for 4 of those ( I think i enjoy being a leader the most)
17. I have been the "Program/Guest book girl" for about 10 different weddings now and a bride's maid for 2
18. I know a little sign language but I would like to learn more.
19. I have been to Mexico 2 times for a mission trips to build houses.
20. I love to travel but don't get to do it very often
21. I love to go shopping
22. My favorite colors are pink, brown, and green
23. I love to watch Audry Hepburn movies
24. My favorite flowers are calla lilies
25. When I was little my mom says I would wear about 7 outfits in 1 day.
No comments:
Post a Comment